Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

10.27.2005

Cover girl

Ha, guess which yarn store got first crack at the Vogue Trunk Show that features the lovely Twinkle tunic that I'm smitten with? That's right, Webs! I love my job!

If anyone thinks this is a totally frivolous garment, I submit this: evidence that this is the best possible line of defense against harsh Northeastern winter wind!

I'm knitting Xmas gifts like nobody's business. I should get back to it right now! Glass of wine, check! Bad television (the WB), check! It's knittin' time!

Skrilla

P.S. Psssst, Everwood RULES.

2 Comments:

Blogger skg said...

i love the second picture. bet you can't wait to finish your own and hide from your S/O

7:21 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

It looks so cute on you! I'm can't wait to see your version.

Amy

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home