Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

5.02.2006

Half-nekkid.

Meet the first of my two designs for Valley Yarns. I'm calling this little thing Trinket for now and I hope to add pictures of it's more substantial friend Clara the cardigan very shortly.

This skimpy little number brought to you by Sugarloaf. I assure you that it isn't quite as...sparse on women with shorter torsos.

CR

P.S. I got a haircut, can you tell?

7 Comments:

Blogger MelissaKnits said...

that's cute. I like it. It makes me wish I was 18. Oh, no, 17. I was pregnant at 18!! ; )

3:32 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I love it! I looks fantastic on you. It seems like I'm drawn to sexy knitting patterns. Maybe it is the perception that those three words don't belong in the same sentence?

Amy

4:49 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Lookin good, lady! Also, I would have loved to come out on Sunday (oh god I <3 the Microphones) but I was already on my way home :( You know I'll be back, though!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Wow! You go, supermodel! Can't wait to see the cardigan too. The trinket top is cute ... if a bit small for me :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger skg said...

wow, skrilla, that is amazing. i absolutely love it! and sugarloaf...yum. wow, you are very talented.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Persnickety Knitter said...

Very nice design. And it looks great on you. Does it button in the back? How about a back view pic?

11:21 AM  
Blogger D said...

That is very cute!!

A big late congratulations on getting into grad school!! You must be so excited. For selfish reasons, I hope you're still able to knit! I love seeing what you come up with. Have you finished your Lace Leaf Pullover yet??

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home