Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

10.23.2006

Hi!

Knitters, not only am I not dead, I've been finishing projects like mad and just can't find the time to post about them. Or respond to your awesome comments, which always make me smile a weak, coffee-stained smile. I hope everyone had a great time at Rhinebeck--I managed to not make it AGAIN (pout). Bummer, too, it's probably the only time I could've gone and been half as famous as some of the bloggers out there (for being the Webs summer cover girl).

Oh well. I have LOTS to tell you, LOTS. SooooOOOooon...

CR

5 Comments:

Blogger MelissaKnits said...

You are coming next year. We have a plan. I am planning to go for the whole three days. By then I will be in a position to have you kidnapped, so don't worry about a thing, you;ll find yourself there!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

Sorry you missed Rhinebeck again. Amy and I had a good time. Though it did seem a lot more crowded this year. I was restrained and only bought one skein of yarn.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

With re: toward being the WEBS cover girl, I just wanted to tell you that I saw an ad in a recent IK with your picture, and just had to say that you looked so cute! The ad was so much nicer than lots of other cheesy looking ads that end up in there.

Looking forward to the updates!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't make it :( I only went Saturday, so I would have missed you either way. Can't wait to see what you've been knitting these days.

6:31 PM  
Blogger D said...

Cirillia,

I am really excited to see what you've been working on! Please give us that update soon!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home