Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

7.22.2007

I just don't know what to do with myself.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Book Seven...


It took 24 hours and it was entirely beautiful. I want to re-read everything. I hope you all enjoy your Hallows experience as much as I did...

CR

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

Don't say another word. Everyone is finishing it before me and not happy about it. I'm most worried about Ella letting something slip.

4:46 AM  
Blogger kelli ann said...

ahh. I haven't bought mine yet! I'm listening to all the previous books (listening, as in, audiobook form so I can knit while I read) in preparation. If I buy it, I'll read it right away. I can't wait!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I just finished it last night :) I enjoyed my Hallows experience very much, too!

Nice picture composition :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger loopylulu said...

*sigh* I'm reading it really slow because I want to savor the experience. And as I read I can already feel how sad I'm going to be when it's all over.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

I spent the whole weekend reading it, too! I finished in yesterday. It was amazing, and SO satisfying!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was weepy pretty much from the word go. It took me 14 hours to read (pretty much one sitting too) and I was a mess for 2 days afterwards. I am still unsure of what to do with myself.

www.meli-mello.com

9:37 AM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

I loved Hallows too. Sigh. What now?

Is that a wand? It is gorgeous.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home